The Chair organizes, on an annual basis, a conference on urban logistics open to all. The theme of the symposium is decided by the Steering Committee of the Chair.
Download here the brochure A4 of the last colloquium (April 2016).
HISTORY OF CONFERENCES
- 5th of April 2016 “Innovations in urban logistics: organizing, circulating and serving, today and tomorrow”.
- 10th of September 2014, “Dialogue between local authorities and researchers”.
- 18th of October 2012, “Problems new in the urban freight”.
- 12th of October 2011, “Land, real estate logistics and multi-modality in town”.
- 22nd of March 2011, “Reasonable suggestions on urban logistics”.