As part of the Athens Week, the Urban Logistics Chair organized the course MP09 “Urban Logistics: Understanding, modeling and simulating urban freight” at Mines ParisTech, from Monday 13th to Friday 17th March 2017.
For more details on speakers and presentations, download the program of the week here.
33 students took part in this course, coming from the following schools:
- Germany: Technische Universität München (TU Munich)
- Belgium: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL)
- Spain: Universidad Politécnica of Madrid
- France: Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- France: ParisTech Mines
- Italy: Politecnico di Milano (PM)
- Norway: Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet (NTNU)
- Netherlands: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Poland: Warsaw University of Technology (WUT)
- Portugal: Instituto Superior Técnico (IST)
- Czech Republic: Czech technical university in Prague (CVUT)
- Turkey: Istanbul Technical University (ITU)
You must be logged in to post a comment.