As part of the Athens Week, the Urban Logistics Chair organized the course MP09 “Urban Logistics: Understanding, modeling and simulating urban freight” at Mines ParisTech, from Monday 19th to Friday23rd March 2017.
35 students took part in this course, coming from the following schools:
- Germany: Technische Universität München (TU Munich)
- Belgium: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL)
- Spain: Universidad Politécnica of Madrid
- France: Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- France: ParisTech Mines
- France: Institut d’Optique ParisTech
- Italy: Politecnico di Milano (PM)
- Norway: Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet (NTNU)
- Netherlands: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Poland: Warsaw University of Technology (WUT)
- Portugal: Instituto Superior Técnico (IST)
- Czech Republic: Czech technical university in Prague (CVUT)
- Turkey: Istanbul Technical University (ITU)
You must be logged in to post a comment.